Account Coordinator, Linear - New YorkLocation New York, New York, United States
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177185BR Apply Now
About WarnerMedia / Our Story<br><br>WarnerMedia is better known as the folks who bring you HBO, WB, CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in TV and digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
As the subject-matter expert on Turner's Linear advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator, Linear will help operationalize and streamline all internal/external aspects of our linear media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their accounts to maintain business for the Ad Sales Team across our networks. The Account Coordinator, Linear is the post-sale support for the Turner Ad Sales Team and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Operations, Strategic Planning, Content Partnerships and Finance.
- Responsibilities of this role include ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree + 6 months' relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
- Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS