Account Coordinator - MarketingLocation New York, New York, United States
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177231BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The Account Coordinator’s job is to work closely with the Account Manager and the various teams in Consumer Marketing by providing administrative support to help manage the life cycle of a campaign in the most efficient and cost-effective ways possible. Account Management’s focus is on the creative needs, budgets, timelines and shoot requirements of the various platforms, insuring the appropriate content is being produced as efficiently as possible. The role requires, an individual with strong people and project management skills and someone who goes beyond usual approaches to solve problems and think outside the box.
- Provide administrative support for the Account Management team. This would include routinely entering all campaign information and contacts into PCM and the Account Management Calendar, actualizing budgets and managing the Campaign Hub to ensure information is up to date and well organized.
- Working closely with Finance, Production and the Creative team, manage overall budget process throughout the duration of the campaign on all extra content and off channel marketing requests associated with that campaign. Make sure budgets stay on track and inform clients of any overages to the approved budget.
- Oversee and execute the approved workflow on a campaign by driving the planning process. Act as liaison between the various platforms, working with each group to prioritize their needs and mediate on their behalf.
- Work closely with the assigned Line and Creative Producers on a campaign so that all requested content is evaluated holistically, ensuring that the process is managed most efficiently regarding budget as well as requests to the production and cast.
- Liaison with the Operations team to bridge workflow between production and post-production needs.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- A self-starter who can work unsupervised and make independent decisions
- Some video production and post-production experience preferred
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS