Assistant AV Technician - Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180711BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Services Inc. seeks an Assistant AV Technician for the Video Prod & Tech department.
- Assist with all internal production workflows such as control room hardware management, switcher and audio board maintenance, and ingest server maintenance.
- Assist with AV setups for video shoots, podcasts, and in-office events.
- Assist with video wiring needs for live shoots.
- Knowledge of broadcast audio and video workflow.
- Escalate problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- May interact with external peers to provide semi-routine information related to assigned tasks.
- Receive work in form of defined tasks; subject to close supervisory review at frequent intervals.
- Demonstrate proficiency in some areas.
- 1-2 years of experience in a studio/live/field production role either as an audio/visual engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in communications/video production.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of basic AV setups for events including PA and Monitor signal flow setups
- Knowledge of Skype, LIVEU or other teleconferencing technology.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS