Assistant Media Technician - Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181350BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Bleacher Report is seeking an Assistant Media Technician to work on the Video Production & Technical Operations team in our NY office. This role will assist content groups with day to day support surrounding technical operations.
- Assists in control room ingest process for studio content, offload remote field shoots and execute file transfers
- Coordinate with content groups on footage requests for shows, pulls footage from inhouse resources and requests through external vendors
- Prepare studio assets and operate playback for live studio production
- Assists in server organization and management across multiple storage volumes
- Archive content to LTO tape and object storage and keep detailed documentation
- Create recording schedule based on rights and report usage to NCAA conference partners
- Assists in MAM organization and management, asset metadata tagging and troubleshooting
- Checks out and keeps inventory of hard drives and SD cards
- Maintains relationships with third party vendors
- Bachelor's degree in communications/video production
- 1-2 years of experience working in a media production environment. Live production experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quick learner of new technologies, able to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working with media asset management systems preferred
- Technical background and familiarity with Mac OS preferred
- Experience editing with Adobe Premiere a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS