Content Programmer II - Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181352BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Warner Media seeks a Content Programmer II for the Social - BR department. A Content Programmer II is responsible for finding engaging sports betting content for B/R’s social platforms. They are tasked with covering breaking news, crafting social media posts and curating content.
- Create and post social media post about breaking sports news, viral moments in sports and culture
- Execute social plans around key tentpole events throughout the sports calendar
- Collaborate with app, premium packaging teams to ensure social content and content packaging plans are consistent across platforms
- Help establish B/R’s voice and tone on our social platforms.
- 2-3 years of sports media experience preferred
- Sports fanatic with a strong understanding of all major sports. Expertise in NFL, NBA, CFB, MLB, World Football a plus.
- A keen awareness of Bleacher Report’s voice. When breaking news happens, be expected to know how B/R reacts on multiple platforms.
- Tech savvy. It’s important that the candidate is well versed in the world of Internet sports. Monitoring Twitter, major sports sites, and other social aggregation tools are examples of activities an ideal candidate would perform on a daily basis.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging social trends.
- Possess strong writing and communication skills. Editing skills/experience is a plus; formal editing background is not required but a keen eye for punctuation and grammar is crucial.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS