Coordinator, Multicultural Mktg (FREELANCE)Location New York, New York, United States
Position Type: TemporaryJob ID 177594BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Act as liaison to internal departments (Creative Services/Production, Legal/Business Affairs, Program Marketing, Domestic Network Distribution), International, Scheduling, Operations) to help circulate key information and ensure all promotional plans are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support creative development for all promotional campaigns and coordinate delivery of assets with the in-house and external production teams.
- Assist with managing multiple external agencies in the development of creative and high-impact promotions – including writing creative briefs, providing feedback and managing timelines, and coordinating campaign recaps.
- Support manager in social media content calendar rollout.
- Assist as needed with all phases of activation planning, coordination and execution.
- Traffic marketing materials to Legal/Business Affairs to secure approval on all rights and clearance issues.
- Responsible for budget maintenance i.e. invoice submission, vendor set up.
- Process contracts and vendor service agreements.
- Monitor and research Latinx audience trends as well as competitor activity
- B.A. required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working at a media company or advertising/promotions agency; entertainment industry experience preferred
- Solid creative judgment and familiarity developing materials across all forms of media
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure, and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Knowledge of digital media space, including social media, as well as any other new platforms within the digital space.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills and Google suite. Knowledge of Keynote a Plus
- General knowledge of multicultural audiences, with an emphasis on Latinx; as well as knowledge of the Latinx entertainment/media landscape.
- Spanish fluency a plus
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS