Creative Lead, Digital Experiences - Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179028BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
B/R is launching an exciting new initiative focused on building immersive digital experiences to help redefine consumption for the next generation of sports fans. We aim to showcase emerging technologies, design, new media, social experiments and more - challenging the status quo in an ever-changing media landscape. Join our incubator as we explore the uncharted, making and breaking things along the way.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter to drive the creative for new and differentiated digital experiences and design-forward experiments - balancing big ideas with audience expectations and trends. The ideal candidate has an open mind, a strong POV and a deep understanding of emerging technology and social consumption.
- Oversee unique, forward-looking digital/social experiences.
- Manage end-to-end innovation production from concept through publish.
- Develop and deliver a pipeline of new digital formats that are on budget and schedule.
- Combine out-of-the box big ideas with thoughtful design to consistently raise the ceiling.
- Champion and explore new/emerging technologies.
- Proactively identify and pitch partnership and/or sponsorship integration opportunities.
- Drive user engagement and stimulate conversation.
- Excite and inspire with an infectious curiosity and optimistic approach.
- Develop talent to become best-in-class digital team.
- Design and implement processes that maximizes efficiency, timeliness and quality.
- Holding high standards and seek continual improvement.
- Build a robust network of external creators for collaboration.
- Foster communication, promoting transparency and collaboration.
- Recruit, hire and retain a diverse team of creatives.
- Manage staff through mentorship and support
- Strong digital portfolio of published/released work
- 5-7 years experience (management experience a plus)
- Experience in creative direction and design (digital, social, interactive, VR/AR) a plus.
- Excels in thinking outside-the-box.
- In tune with social media trends, youth culture, meme culture and viral content.
- Deep understanding of digital landscape, emerging platforms and latest technology.
- Expertise in Social platforms - must understand the functionalities and nuances of FB, TW, IG, SNAP, TIKTOK, YOUTUBE, TWITCH, and more.
- Thrives at the forefront of the design and technology.
- Understands millennial and gen-z audience.
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment, developing ideas rapidly and iteratively.
- Strong relationships to creative talent in the industry.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, able to clearly articulate and sell ideas.
- Knowledge of sports and sports culture a big plus.
- A curious problem solver with positive attitude.
- A genuine love, excitement and fluency for the internet.
- Passionate storyteller with a unique POV.
- Ability to navigate from aspirational, lofty ideas to the realistic considerations and constraints.
- Embody high standards with a critical attention to detail.
- Bold leadership skills, confident in guiding talent.
- Fueled and motivated to learn and grow.
- A team player
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS