Executive Administrative Assistant (Temporary)Location New York, New York, United States
Position Type: TemporaryJob ID 177989BR Apply Now
Who is the CNN Business Administration Team?
The support staff behind the people building CNN’s current success and our future. We are a can-do collaborative team of Business Administrative professionals who are passionate about the news business and the people who make that possible. We work hard to support our business but have fun doing it and that’s what makes this job great!
The Temporary Executive Assistant will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative support to the Executive Vice President such as arranging travel, maintain Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, answer and screen calls, maintain office supplies, and process invoices.
- We are looking for someone who is pro-active, polished, professional and eager.
- Able to prioritize while handling a demanding, ever-changing calendar for the Executive.
- This individual must be able to effectively coordinate the Executive's schedule and constant changes in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate must be able to work with high profile talent with ease.
- Must be able to work well independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
- We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings solid administrative experience, and will have with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience preferred.
- Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
- Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- You should have excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
- You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline. Be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS