Growth Manager, Product MarketingLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181963BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks a Growth Manager, Product Marketing for CNN's Emerging Products department. The Growth Manager is responsible for setting the strategy and owning the execution of CNN’s user acquisition efforts. This role is critical in ensuring our products connect with the right people, bringing them into a clearly defined customer journey that results in a long-term relationship. This role requires close collaboration with marketing, product, and design teams to optimize the customer journey and meet our aggressive growth targets.
- The Growth Manager sits within our Product Marketing team and works closely across product, design, research, business operations and social teams to unlock and grow the full potential of our subscription business.
- Map the customer journey to ensure that we are delivering value every step of the way.
- Work with product and UX to identify and optimize organic growth loops.
- Work with finance to regularly set growth targets and budgets to get us there. Oversee paid media strategy.
- Support end-to-end GTM efforts from brainstorming creative campaign concepts to orchestrating a welcome-week onboarding flow.
- Share growth-related insights with product on a regular basis to implement new tests and optimizations.
- Make ongoing recommendations in creative strategy, channel placement and outbound campaigns.
- BA/BS degree required
- 6+ years experience at a subscription-based platform, service or digital publisher
- Demonstrate knowledge of the media business; interest in news and journalism
- Strong understanding of marketing and growth fundamentals- Experience managing paid media, notably in performance media strategy and execution
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with data, setting up models and dashboards
- Ability to build and manage agency relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit, must be open to constant change and be comfortable building new processes and products
- Experience with the latest CRM, segmentation, campaign tools and platforms
- Results oriented, self-motivated and comfortable in leading projects and independently contributing
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills; proven ability to collaborate with product, design, marketing, finance, engineering teams
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS