Interactive DesignerLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181181BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report is hiring an Interactive Designer for our Revenue Strategy team, who will work cross-functionally to create and execute design-centric needs for various advertising campaigns. This role will field requests from the sales and will work with Client Services to deliver consistent visual branding/identity across programs.
- Demonstrates taste and understanding in layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- Designs and builds engaging rich media experiences to meet different client KPIs
- Executes consistent designs aligned with existing style guides and process
- Participates in all aspects of design phase from creative strategy through final executions
- Shares work early and responds to client feedback in a timely and effective manner
- Cares deeply about the quality of their work with a desire for improvement
- Manages work load and prioritizes projects based on business needs
- Able to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Interested & motivated to learn and grow
- Strong design portfolio highlighting layout and typography
- 2-5 years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field preferred
- Understanding of designing across platforms
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Celtra, and Sketch
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Awareness of 3rd party integrations and APIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
- Understanding of contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
- A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus
- Motion graphics skills a plus
- Video editing skills a plus
- Prototyping skills a plus
- HTML + CSS skills a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS