Junior Podcast Designer (Freelance) - HBOLocation New York, New York
Position Type:Job ID 178625BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.HBO is one of the most respected and innovative entertainment brands in the world, serving iconic, award-winning programming to 140 million subscribers globally. A subsidiary of WarnerMedia, HBO is the world’s most successful pay TV service with an extensive array of programming that includes some of the most notable titles to be on television, including drama series Succession®, Watchmen®, Westworld®, Big Little Lies®, Game of Thrones®, The Sopranos®, Band of Brothers® and The Wire®, as well as comedy series Barry®, Insecure® and Sex and the City®. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
The HBO Consumer Marketing Interactive Design team is looking for a junior freelance designer to primarily work on Podcast branding and design of digital assets associated with podcasts for HBO Max. This is an onsite full-time freelance position based in NYC with a 3-month trial period. The candidate will need to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
This position will be responsible for the branding and digital asset creation for HBO and HBO MAX podcasts, including but not limited to, distribution platforms and promotional assets.
- Initiative and problem-solving ability.
- 1-2 years of design experience.
- Creative thinker with a discerning eye for design and typography.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, general video editing.
- Clear and concise communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with ease; can execute on work with tight turnaround timelines.
- Proficiency in concepting, developing, and executing visual assets from start to finish.
- Ensure brand consistency and image quality across multiple platforms.
- Highly collaborative spirit and approach to work, and can proficiently work in a cross-functional manner and manage multiple stakeholders.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS