Lead, HBO Max ReportingLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181919BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Reporting Director will maintain and oversee the production of weekly reporting metrics and financial dashboards with summaries highlighting significant business trends and financial results of HBO Max and HBO global distribution to various finance departments (Accounting, Planning, etc.) and HBO Max department leads.
You will serve the reporting needs of the HBO Max Retail (Direct and IAP) business areas and cross functional partners by understand business considerations and to provide expert direction. You will play a critical role in reporting related projects and tasks within the COE team allowing for facilitation of discovery and requirements gathering phases to planning aspects of end-to-end system testing considerations accordingly for successful rollout of projects.
Must be customer-service oriented with significant experience managing a multifunctional team and possess excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to identify, analyze and recommend reporting enhancements, additions, and changes as necessary. Effectively communicating to all levels within the organization is vital. Candidate must have the ability to balance competing priorities in a dynamic business environment. Hands on experience in the industry a plus. Strong Excel skills and capable of working within other customized computer programs and experience leading reporting initiatives is essential.
- Deliver timely and accurate reporting of HBO Max subscriber metrics and KPI's, maintaining reporting deliverables checklist and timing and ensure reporting tools and reports have the data required for subscriber reporting integrity.
- Partner with Finance (Planning), HBO Max distribution leads, Business Operations and Data Analytics to understand HBO Max business reporting need and considerations (e.g., product and promotional offerings) to ensure data, reporting and reconciliations to facilitate accurate daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Work with DSR COE and various departments regarding open issues, project prioritization, project planning and management, resource allocation and resolutions.
- Ensure BI created data analytics dashboards (Looker) and existing built reports from the data warehouse provide accurate data to ensure subscriber reporting and various data reconciliations.
- Understand HBO Max Promotional Offer considerations by working with DSR COE Operations team to understand reporting requirements.
- Understand reporting deliverables and business changes in order to maintain project workload and timelines.
- Partake in System Integration Testing for Reporting (Sigma, Zeppelin, Periscope, Snowflake, Looker) as needed (e.g., new initiatives for HBO Max; New IAP Partner reporting data; etc.)
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA is a plus.
- Minimum 8+ years relevant public or public / private work experience. Entertainment industry and / or multinational business experience, a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS