Manager, Content Programming (Soccer) - Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 178823BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Manager, Content Programming is responsible for day-to-day management and content strategy for the sport of Soccer within Bleacher Report's breaking news app. They will specifically lead B/R's app strategy on curation, hook writing and content packaging, as well as serve as direct manager and mentor to a team of junior programmers.
- Help run the day-to-day management and strategy of B/R's breaking news app (push notifications, content packaging, event planning, community building) around Soccer
- Specifically develop and lead app strategy on content packaging, hook writing, RSS and automation around Soccer
- Manage and develop a team of junior programmers
- Utilize analytics platform to track and optimize engagement across the app
- 5+ years experience in digital media, social media or content curation
- Extensive knowledge of Global Soccer, including European Leagues, MLS & Liga MX
- Experience in leading small teams and/or projects/events
- Deep understanding of current media and digital content space Previous editorial, content or social media experience in sports news is preferred
- Previous experience, understanding of newsletters is preferred
- Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice + extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
- Experience with analytics platforms preferred
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS