Operations Manager, ResearchLocation United States - California - Burbank, United States - New York - New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177873BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
As a member of the Portfolio Research Team, you will work across all lines of the WarnerMedia Entertainment (WME) business including HBO Max, HBO and TNT, TBS & truTV. While there are dedicated brand teams for each of those groups, the Portfolio team works with various groups within WarnerMedia, AT&T and other companies in our portfolio in order to bring a holistic research perspective to solve business challenges.
- This includes working with departments like Corporate Communications, Finance and Strategy, monitoring the competitive landscape to inform all aspects of WME Research Team, and working to craft innovative research solutions to tackle bigger picture questions within the broader organization.
- The Portfolio team also serves as the operational backbone of the larger WME research team, managing all non-Nielsen vendor relationships and evaluating new potential data sources, budget tracking and invoice payment and logistical operations.
- As part of this, the team will also develop the strategic roadmap for the group including training and development, short- and long-term strategy both within the company and externally.
- This role can either be in Burbank, CA or New York, NY.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in an operations or budget management role
- Comfortable with work tasks shifting day-to-day
- Swiss army knife who can jump into any situation and work towards a solution
- Positive attitude
- Passion for media and consumer behavior
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables/charts and macros)
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Collaborative, detailed, accurate, creative
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS