Producer, Animation - Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180593BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We are looking for two experienced, NYC-based Producers of Animation to join the Studio team at Bleacher Report.
The Producer is responsible for supporting our creative executives, showrunners, writers, and animation team throughout all aspects of production. The Producer will also coordinate across internal departments to ensure high standards are met across the board.
- Support Creative Executives in recruiting, vetting and hiring staff (Showrunners, Writers, Directors, Associate Producers)
- Create writer submission packets, and support Creative Executives in managing submissions from potential Showrunner and Writer candidates
- Serve as part of the team evaluating submissions
- Help manage series pitch submissions from third parties
- For greenlit series, prioritize and circulate production to-do list on a daily basis, including scheduling of writers rooms and other key meetings
- Manage casting and voice over records
- Compiling research for the given series
- Tracking and managing deliverables
- Acting as liaison between production and other departments [Sales, Programming, Legal, QC, Marketing, PR]
- Communicating relevant updates to leadership
- Minimum 4 years experience working in a professional production environment
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and efficiently
- Organized, detail oriented, and self motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of digital post-production process using Adobe and Apple software
- Adobe Premiere knowledge and understanding preferred
- Prior experience in animation is strongly preferred
- Prior experience in comedy is a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS