Production Assistant, Development - CNN Audio Original SeriesLocation New York, New York | Washington, DC
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181942BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Production Assistant of Development, Original Series will provide administrative and editorial support for the entire team, managing pitches and external/internal communications, providing research, and managing creative assets and marketing materials.
- Coordinate pitch review and response.
- Assist Executive Producer with scheduling.
- Research potential series and help review competitive landscape.
- Maintain creative assets.
- Support producer/associate producer by securing audio for pilots.
- Manage all transcription.
- Help prepare promotional decks for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist original series team with extra production support when needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
You must have prior audio experience, a passion for building something from the ground up, and a passion for storytelling.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years of editorial experience, preferably in an audio environment.
- Knowledge of podcasting and digital audio industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
- Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Google Docs and Excel.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate and an aptitude for thriving under pressure.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS