Production Manager - CNN AudioLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181961BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Production Manager will serve as the technical and logistical lead for CNN Audio showcasts and news briefings, working with a Supervising Producer to manage multiple shifts of producers and editors.
You will help lead a team of producers and editors who will be creating content on an hourly basis. The ideal candidate is passionate about audio, team building and organizational efficiency.
- Prior experience with coordinating schedules and budgets as well as a thorough understanding of the physical and technical processes needed for audio production.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to collaborate with others
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience recruiting and assessing staffing needs
- Ability to prioritize, set expectations and meet deliverables in a fast-paced environment
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS