Production Manager, Playmaker - Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180678BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Production Manager for the Playmaker - BR department.
- General Production Support-
- Book Local Crews
- Obtain Film Permits
- Handle Camera & Lighting Equipment rentals
- Sourcing Production Assets (on camera props, wardrobe etc)
- Booking travel if & when needed
- Draft Readiness Checklists, Call Sheets & Production Reports when needed
- Organize Paper Deliverables
- Enter Production Costs in Production Trackers
- Reconcile Production charges (PCards, Amex Etc)
- Set up Vendors in our finance systems & submit/code invoices.
- Distribute start paperwork, collect time cards, submit payroll
- Track Payments and Supplier communications
- Meet with LP weekly to go over weekly production costs
- The right candidate will have very strong administrative skills with an emphasis on Excel and Google Docs.
- Organization is key, along with a solid ability to communicate to vendors, production companies, freelancers and B/R team alike.
- This position requires a true problem solver who can be resourceful in their solutions and can work independently.
- This is perfect for someone who aspires to become a Line Producer.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Production Management as well as in reconciling, payroll and cost tracking.
- Candidates are encouraged to specify any experience they may have with Entertainment Partners (or similar) and SAP in their cover letter.
- Prefer a candidate with an interest in Sports Media who will enjoy being a part of this industry and work.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS