Programmatic Solutions CoordinatorLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181908BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Programmatic Solutions Coordinator for the Programmatic Operations department.
As a Programmatic Solutions Coordinator, you will be a key contributor behind the execution of Warner Media’s private marketplace (PMP) business. This includes working with sales on education and enablement, supporting order management platforms, executing cross portfolio workflows during the pre-sales process, and improving audience and inventory forecasting accuracy.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work closely with sales, planning, ad operations, analytics & yield teams, as well as with external vendors. You will be an internal sales consultant, providing out of the box programmatic PMP solutions & audience segmentation. Closing internal workflow gaps and driving transparency amongst sales & revenue operations teams will be priority. You’ll also play a lead role in the pricing, packaging and rollout of PMP offerings. Your success will be measured by how efficiently you are able to provide clarity & solutions into the programmatic business to cross portfolio teams, driving collaboration across business units.
- Execute newly defined pre-sales best practices & improved efficiencies of programmatic deals between sales & operations teams, including streamlined communication & business policies.
- Support ongoing training to members of the sales & direct planning teams on technical aspects of programmatic products and ad stack knowledge.
- Serve as the day to day internal sales contact for all digital media plan submissions, plan revisions, and optimizations.
- Support new order management system rollouts to scale operational efficiency & bring transparency to the programmatic business, including Salesforce, Operative
- Introduce Programmatic Guarantee pipeline, supporting AE efforts.
- Identify new product opportunities to drive unique value to the private marketplace; involvement in pricing, packaging, positioning & rollout with the sales team.
- Accompany Sales Reps on select sales calls (if materially valuable to closing the sale).
- Maintain service excellence through effective client communication.
- Maintenance of integrations between programmatic platforms/sales, order management, and ad serving systems.
- Key liaison overseeing client communication during pre, mid, and post campaign execution, including RFP management, media plan building, and systems rollout
- Maintain expertise in continuously evolving programmatic space and to help educate other groups within Turner (sales, product marketing, product, operations, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Recommended 1-2 years of experience in digital sales planning or business operations, previous programmatic experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with publisher side ad technology, with deep knowledge of systems: Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel, Xandr, & any future supply side platforms
- Ability to balance workloads from multiple stakeholders including sales, sales engineers, yield, ad operations, and revenue operations teams within digital organization.
- Proficiency in MS excel, Staq, Looker, DMP’s such as Krux; ability to translate data analytics into actionable insights
- Exposure to programmatic deal types, technologies and campaign setup within exchanges
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS