Project Coordinator - Marketing Operation (Freelance)Location New York, New York, United States
Position Type: TemporaryJob ID 174743BR Apply Now
The Project Coordinator is involved in all aspects of a campaign, from conception through delivery of all promotional assets. This includes but is not limited to overall project management; maintaining client communications; and distribution of promotional materials.
- Project-manage the development, production and distribution of a campaign’s promotional assets across HBO & HBO Max
- Oversee the details of each promo in a campaign: managing deadlines, following up on legal and creative approval, end page messaging, etc.
- Act as the main point of contact for a given campaign to a Creative Director and team of Producers, providing daily operational support and guidance
- Liaise between client groups to best serve the network’s promotional priorities
- Consult with the Program Marketing, Creative Services and Account Management teams on long- and short-term marketing goals
- Keep campaign management databases current and accurate to ensure timely exchange of information with other internal groups
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 2 years relevant project management experience in the media/entertainment field
- Experience in high-volume, fast-paced environments requiring teamwork and flexibility Ability to track and keep projects on schedule, manage tight deadlines, and shift priorities at a moment’s notice
- Excellent attention to detail, solid follow-up skills, ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interface at senior levels within and outside the organization
- Knowledge of post-production concepts
- Experience with paid advertising and new media platforms preferred
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS