Sales Research AnalystLocation New York, New York
Business: The CW Network
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180764BR Apply Now
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Sales Research Analyst for the Media Sales & Planning department.
- Produce daily and weekly linear LSD, L3, L7 reports by program and time period.
- Produce weekly Network/program profiles for all Broadcast and competitive cable networks
- Daily data input and analysis of episodic specific metrics for CWTV and CW Seed on the following platforms: Computer, iPad, iPhone, Android Phone, Android tablet, and all OTT devices. Analyze all digital that gets ingested into Total Audience.
- Produce weekly digital supply report for distribution to network management.
- Execute a weekly pull and analysis of daily VOD transactions by episode by program.
- Produces linear and digital analysis using syndicated research for sales use to provide consumer, product category and brand profiles along with media usage and ad expenditures.
- Performs various related duties as necessary
- BA/BS degree in Research, Marketing related area preferred.
- Expertise in all Nielsen databases, reports, and software systems.
- Knowledge of syndicated qualitative sales tools such as MRI
- Knowledge of ComScore and research databases
- Strong knowledge and usage of excel
- Minimum 1-2 years of local market and/or national research experience.
- General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, and etc.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
- General Office Environment.
- Computer, printer
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS