Senior Coordinator, Business OperationsLocation New York, New York | San Francisco, California
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181733BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Senior Coordinator is part of the Business Operations team and works closely with the Senior Manager to develop strategic goals and communicate them to managers and teams responsible for planning and execution. The Senior Coordinator supports the day-to-day operations of the business -- from strategy to execution to organizational alignment, ensuring initiatives ladder up to company goals and departments are collaborating effectively. Success will require organization and flexibility, along with a strong understanding of Bleacher Report’s business.
- Process Building & Maintenance
- Support the execution of Business Operations and department initiatives
- Work closely with the Business Operations Senior Manager who is responsible for being a consultant to the processes in place. Temperature check the effectiveness, and communicate progress and potential challenges
- Support the development of scalable, efficient, and effective workflows and communication processes
- Project management of various initiatives that impact multiple departments within the business
- Identify areas of inconsistency or inefficiency and propose steps to solve
- Maintain regular touchpoints and interactions with all content teams to ensure processes and communication flows operate as they’re designed to, optimizing for efficiency as needed
- Foster and maintain a culture of accountability and forward progress, setting a positive example for other leaders to follow across the organization.
- Assist with the logistical coordination responsibilities in support of Business
- Operations/department-specific initiatives
- Create timelines for presentation materials, coordinate internally to track delivery status, communicate status to stakeholders, and manage final assets.
- Work with the Business Operations team to communicate strategic goals and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of relevant experience in operations
- Highly organized and comfortable with creating structure and workflows
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, relationship-focused
- Demonstrated ability to execute items quickly, work under pressure, and handle time-sensitive items
- Goal-oriented thinking; demonstrated ability to execute projects successfully
- Ambitious and constantly looking to challenge yourself and grow
- Proven interest in the media/technology industry
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS