Senior Coordinator, Strategy & Business OperationsLocation New York, New York | San Francisco, California
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180679BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Services seeks a Senior Coordinator, Strategy & Business Operations for the Business Operations, Bleacher Report department.
The Business Operations and Strategy team is responsible for driving organizational alignment and enabling the efficient and successful accomplishment of business objectives. The team supports all areas of the organization in the development of strategic priorities and the translation of these to tactics and day-to-day processes.
The Sr. Coordinator will work closely with the Director and key stakeholders on the evaluation and facilitation of key growth opportunities and strategic initiatives for Turner Sports and Bleacher Report, including the company’s operations related to sports betting. This dual role will both participate in an ever-evolving set of strategy projects and maintain ongoing responsibilities supporting the day-to-day operations of the cross-functional sports betting team.
- Support the execution of sports betting initiatives by facilitating communications across the team and developing workflows and processes.
- Build financial and operational models to help drive the evaluation of growth opportunities such as media rights purchases, acquisitions, strategic partnerships, and new content and product development.
- Collaborate across the organization with groups such as Analytics, Finance, Business Development, Revenue, and Product to execute data analyses and reporting in support of key business initiatives.
- Help prepare and execute key meetings with internal stakeholders and leadership, as well as external partners.
- Contribute to the Business Operations and Strategy team’s mission of driving organizational alignment by fostering a culture of communication and accountability.
- Produce business materials - presentations, process documents, project plans, etc. - related to all of the above.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years relevant experience in corporate strategy, strategic finance, operations, management consulting, and/or financial services.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet-based data analysis and financial modeling required.
- Outstanding communication skills for a business environment, including experience creating effective presentation materials.
- Proven independent and goal-oriented thinker with the ability to execute quickly, successfully, and accurately.
- Demonstrated interest in the sports / media / entertainment industry.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS