Senior Manager- Integrated StrategyLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 178884BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report is looking for a smart, creative, detail-oriented sports enthusiast to join our Integrated Strategy team as a Senior Manager. This individual will oversee a team of 2 - 3 and be responsible for building custom solutions and overseeing campaigns across the sales cycle, with a specific focus on pre and post sales support, creation of sales materials and proactive sales content planning. The cross functional role interfaces with a variety of internal teams to develop and execute innovative, highly effective solutions that solve complex client goals.
- Lead and oversee the RFP ideation process through submission and execution, developing creative solutions in the B/R voice that solve advertiser goals
- Act as the senior member on the larger integrated strategy team - overseeing, managing, and developing a team of strategists
- Work closely and meet regularly with assigned Account Executives and Planners for communication and updates on existing and potential partners
- Clearly communicate advertiser goals, share insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the content strategy team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
- Work closely with the data / analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
- Build proposals and aid in client presentations
- Run post-sales kick off meetings, communicating all necessary information to ensure programs run smoothly and remain on strategy
- Effectively communicate and represent B/R's voice and strategy internally and externally
- Create proactive big ticket media packages for major sports tentpole events throughout the year
- Oversee all elements of the campaign fulfillment process by facilitating all pre-launch, launch, and in flight campaign responsibilities for sponsored and branded content programs.
- Create wrap up materials to effectively tell a successful performance story for all campaigns
- 6+ years experience, previous experience in integrated marketing / strategy
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Experience building and executing digital and social sponsorships
- Creative thinker with the ability to present opportunities visually in Keynote
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills (detail-oriented); ability to move multiple proactive initiatives forward, and manage several reactive deliverable responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- College degree required
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS