Senior Manager, Social PartnershipsLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181864BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Bleacher Report Senior Manager of Social Partnerships will facilitate revenue generation on behalf of the content & programming teams. This role will alleviate the compression that the current RFP process causes on the creative side and provide advocacy for the B/R brand. It will also provide an accountable individual across the aisle for Integrated Strategy & Sales to help close deals. This person will be the glue between B/R content & programming and a number of tangential teams that seek to collaborate both internally & externally.
- Management of B/R RFP Process: Handle incoming requests from the Integrated Strategy team in a manner that allows the content & programming teams to focus on ideation & creation.
- Will lean on content expertise, strong internal relationships & solution-oriented mindset to provide packaging options that satisfy brands while also protecting B/R brand identity & engagement rate.
- Also will work alongside Partnerships teammates on constant education & strategic alignment with IS re: best practices, new products & innovative sponsorship opportunities.
- Execution of Sold Content: Manage ops functions once sold email goes out including (but not limited to) input of requirements/scheduling in AirTable, gathering of branded materials (end cards, etc) & proactively making sure that brands have whitelisted for “paid partnership” tagging.
- Accountability that sponsored content is executed as prescribed.
- Collaboration with Insights/Analytics to measure performance of campaign, as well.
- Internal Partnerships: Provide bridge to B/R biz dev, biz ops, insights, legal, marketing, portfolio brands & Studios to facilitate free flow of information and content advocacy.
- This will range from funneling licensing pitches to biz dev to partnering with insights on ways to inform sponsorship activations to vetting creative concepts through our legal team.
- Collateral Oversight: Will proactively pitch tentpole packages/ideas and regularly update menus & media kits by staying plugged into content & programming planning
- External Partnerships: Opportunity to work with NBA, NCAA & platform counterparts when the need arises.
- 2-3 years of work experience in Social Media creative
- Strong understanding of B/R brand voice & internal processes
- Experience in an RFP process is a must
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills. Ability to build strong relationships
- Four-year college degree
- Experience in mediums of storytelling other than social media
- Ability to edit, design &/or composite would be nice to have
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS