Social Producer (Soccer) - Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 178827BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The Social Producer will be responsible for managing the day-to-day coverage of all of the team's real-time, high-level content executions.
- Leading teams of editors, designers to help shape content to match creative vision
- Contributing ideas for day-to-day creation of content
- Spending time working with illustrators, animators and other independent contractors to create engaging content for the most important moments in sports
- Coordinating with other branches of B/R's social departments, sales, marketing team to execute against major tentpole events.
- Must have experience managing large sports brand social media accounts
- Must have a deep understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
- Must have multiple years of project management experience, particularly around social content.
- Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture 3+ years experience in journalism/sports
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS