Social Producer, Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York | Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180011BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The Social Stories team is looking for an experienced, dedicated NYC-based Producer to create videos for our social channels that cover a variety of sports as well as sports culture. We are looking for someone with a passion for pushing the boundaries of new content experiences. We work in a fast-paced, 24-7 field in a laid-back environment. You'll be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks.
- Pitch, plan and produce videos for B/R's social platforms.
- Be able to tell an effective, coherent story through video in B/R's social voice.
- Plan future events and story coverage in conjunction with content and programming teams.
- Teach best practices to junior producers and production assistants.
- Work with leadership for pre-production, editing and post-production needs.
- Demonstrate creativity and be a thought and idea leader.
- Show an eagerness to learn, a hunger to work hard, and an ability to get things done.
- 5+ years experience in video production, social video or related field.
- Proven field producer with experience working with talent and interview subjects.
- Strong writing and producing skills.
- Knowledge across pop culture, sports (especially basketball), sports betting and social media platforms.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to work with production and editing staff at all levels.
- Knowledge of digital post-production process using Adobe and Apple software.
- Final Cut or Adobe Premiere editing knowledge and understanding preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS