Sr Financial AnalystLocation New York, New York, United States
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177954BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Senior Financial Analyst - Entertainment
What part will you play?
The seasoned Senior Financial Analyst will be a business advisor responsible for providing timely, actionable and strategic analysis in support of WarnerMedia's Entertainment Networks (tbs, TNT, and truTV) across all platforms (Linear and Digital). The successful candidate must be comfortable with ad-hoc analysis and projects, finance processes / systems / tools / modeling, operating under tight deadlines, implementing controls and driving impact through insightful analysis and executive takeaways
- Partnering with WarnerMedia's Entertainment U.S. based sales divisions for forecast, close, and budget
- Analyzing and reporting financial results, identifying key trends, and communicating results to senior management
- Delivering timely and accurate forecasts and identifying risks and opportunities
- Significantly contributing to the annual budget process, communicating results and drivers, and assisting with presentation of results
- Coordinate Corporate reporting deliverables and assist in developing support analytics
- Performing various special projects and ad-hoc analysis to help measure performance of brand and process improvement to help support team needs
- Four to six years of finance experience with a minimum of three years' experience in a role with demonstrated strong analytical, modeling, organizational and technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint skills (logical and reference formulas, financial functions, pivots, etc.)
- MBA or equivalent degree
- Audit experience
- Experience with Essbase, Hyperion, and/or other data base retrieval tools
- Exceptional communications skills (written and oral)
- Desire for ownership and ability to operate in fast paced environment and adopt to changing needs and responsibilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to prepare and present executive level presentations with insights
- Ability to balance needs of clients and financial responsibilities
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS