Sr Pen Tester - Red Team - HBO MaxLocation Virtual
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 173977BR Apply Now
The Red Team Sr. PenTester - HBO Max is an integral part of the Information Security team responsible for conducting complex security testing across the company's systems looking for vulnerabilities that could lead to a data breach or IT disruption.
- The analyst reports to the Red Team Manager and is focused on collaborating with the company's IT staff and other Red Team members to improve the company's information security posture and reduce the likelihood of a disruptive cybersecurity event.
- 3-5 years of attack and penetration testing experience
- 5-7 years of technology experience
- Expertise in all aspects of security disciplines: Information security, software development, vulnerability assessments, threat analysis, incident response, threat modeling, security intelligence and forensic investigations.
- Experience with Windows operating systems and security (boot process, subsystems, kernel- and user-level processes, networking, Active Directory, NTFS/NTFS security), Ubuntu, Kali Linux in addition to:
- Proficient with common attack tools (Immunity CANVAS, Burp, SET, Metasploit, Nmap, Nessus) and defensive tools (Snort Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention System(IPS), tcpdump, Wireshark, Security Onion IDS Linux Distribution)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS