Sr. Product Manager, CX Learning & Development - HBO MaxLocation New York, New York, United States
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177876BR Apply Now
As the Senior Product Manager, CX Learning & Development, you will be a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Ops team within HBO Max. You will have a leading role in defining and delivering the best possible customer experience for HBO Max and HBO GO, with a focus on crafting a best-in-class Learning & Development program for the CX Team. You will work closely with the larger CX Strategy & Ops Team to leverage customer and agent feedback, research findings, and performance metrics to continuously identify ways to enrich and improve upon the CX Learning & Development Program. You will have the opportunity to develop effective and engaging learning experiences to propel a world-class CX Team forward.
- Design, develop, execute, and manage learning curriculum and programs with in-person, online, and everyday learning experiences through various tools and technologies.
- Analyze the effectiveness of learning and development programs to create a culture of continuous development.
- Drive and refine the continuous evolution of the CX Learning & Development Program, including identifying key improvements for new hire/existing training programs and continuously seeking/evaluating/deploying new, engaging training solutions.
- Responsible for creating evergreen content and curriculum for the CX team, including onboarding, ongoing learning paths, and certifications.
- Manage the development of learning evaluations from end-to-end, creating the tools, deliverables, and assessments necessary to certify CX agents in various knowledge, skills, or competency checks.
- Identify appropriate evaluation methods and provide subject matter expertise to CX leadership colleagues regarding monitoring and evaluation approaches. Drive the evolution of the overall evaluation and certification strategy.
- Help CX Learning & Development Team continuously seek out and identify best-in-class trends in training and adult learning, as well as related strategies, techniques, and technologies.
- Partner with Learning & Development and CX Leadership to surface L&D opportunities, help prioritize needs, and develop recommendations on how best to address identified gaps.
- Work closely with CX Product Management, CX Operations, stakeholders and SMEs to ensure the relevant curriculum is accurate and up to date.
- Work closely with CX Channel Success and Operations leads to uncover and lead curriculum-related opportunities, needs, and projects.
- Collaborate with the CX Product and Operations leads to continuously uncover curriculum-related opportunities, needs, and projects to support a best-in-class, white-glove customer support program.
- Partner with cross-departmental teams to gather key insights around upcoming partner, programming, and product release efforts and translate them into key CX training deliverables and support preparation.
- 'Zoom-out' from individual support issues to recognize patterns and share opportunities for improvement with the CX Team and larger Warner Media Direct organization.
- Share key CX Learning and Development findings with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders.
- Be able to travel domestically and internationally to provide on-site training oversight, facilitation (team and train-the-trainer) and support, as well as to participate in planning efforts, when the need arises.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Communication, or related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience leading Sales Training or Learning & Development (or related field) preferably within a media company.
- Experience with the design, development, and implementation of learning and development materials, both online and offline.
- Exceptional facilitation, presentation, and listening skills a must.
- Adaptable to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Combination of training customer success, marketing/communications, and business/analytical skills.
- Proficient in using data to identify opportunities and inform recommendations.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Able to influence and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Able to prioritize requests to the benefit of Warner Media and our customers.
- Able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Experience with online collaboration tools a plus, cross-channel Consumer.
- Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class customer experience.
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Relentlessly positive and possess a 'can't be stopped' attitude.
- Energetic, self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative, and resourceful.
- Equally able to work independently and build with a team.
- Thorough, determined, and committed to follow-through.
- Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and develop expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry.
- Experience delivering training through various channels and methods including virtual tools.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS