Sr. Product Manager, CX Tools & Technology - HBO MaxLocation New York, New York
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177341BR Apply Now
- Lead, manage and drive the development and continuous evolution of products in the CX and support experience space, from identifying key improvements to existing approaches to evaluating and deploying innovative, next-gen support solutions (including self-service, email, phone, social/community, messaging/chat, CS success tools, learning management systems, amongst others).
- Be an expert in one or more customer support channels - own the efforts to define, refine and improve upon what excellence means for that particular channel and how to use technology to drive excellence in that space.
- Define the desired customer experience and work with cross-functional teams (UI/UX, copywriting, development, QA) to ensure successful design, delivery and execution of CX solutions.
- Leverage and decipher a combination of quantitative and qualitative CX data to design the desired customer experience across support products, both Agent and Consumer-facing.
- Develop and analyze business cases and manage product road maps for the customer support experience across HBO Max streaming products.
- Work closely with the CX Product Development and UX/UI teams on requirements and wireframe/design development, ensuring a balanced delivery of CX, business and operational excellence and feasibility.
- Provide-on-the-ground leadership of the diverse activities required to bring CX products to fruition.
- Lead sprint planning, manage feature prioritization and identify delivery dependencies for your respective CX product space.
- Communicate status, blockers, risks, mitigation strategies to next level manager and partner teams, as needed.
- Manage the performance of launched CX/support products and related consumer/agent feedback.
- Analyze, understand and communicate the performance of CX/support products against established objectives and goals.
- Partner with CX Copywriters and larger CX Team to craft cross-channel customer support messaging, in support of new releases, sensitive escalations and ongoing customer needs.
- Continuously monitor and analyze identified key performance indicators and consumer/agent feedback, making recommendations based on data to improve the CX and product performance.
- Share key customer support findings with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders, 'Zooming-out' from individual support issues to recognize patterns and share opportunities for improvement with the CX Team and larger Warner Media Direct organization.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-departmental teams, including Engineering, Marketing, Research, Analytics, Program Management and Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Economics, Information Systems, or related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines.
- 7-10 years of experience within Product Management, Customer Success, Marketing, Business Analytics (or related field) preferably within a media company.
- Combination of technology, customer success, marketing/communications and business/analytical skills.
- Proficient in using data to identify opportunities and inform recommendations.
- Excellent project management, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to effectively influence cross-functional teams.
- Able to prioritize requests to the benefit of HBO Max and our customers.
- Able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience working with customer support organizations and/or training curriculum is a plus.
- Experience with online collaboration tools a plus, cross-channel Consumer Engagement & Support applications and Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Youtrack a plus.
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Relentlessly positive and possess a 'can't be stopped' attitude.
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful.
- Thorough, determined and committed to follow-through.
- Analytically driven, with high degree of comfort evaluating and acting on data.
- Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and develop expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS