Video Editor, Bleacher ReportLocation New York, New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179166BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
This Video Editor position will play an integral role for our content team located in New York. This position will be responsible for ideating and editing original content for our House of Highlights team.
- Ideate and pitch ideas for new original content.
- Edit long-form HOH originals and segments for recurring/episodic shows.
- Export deliverables for all social platforms.
- Transcribe and add captions for all deliverables.
- Maintain active lines of communication with department heads and producers on status of edits, exports, and incoming footage, while being cognizant of deadlines.
- Assists in exporting and publishing of daily video content to Bleacher Report's mobile app and social platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Television/Video Production
- 3-5 years of experience working as an editor in a media production environment.
- Strong understanding of the HOH brand and style.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and After Effects.
- Knowledge in color correction, audio mixing and mixdowns preferred.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds.
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset.
- Ability to shoot, a plus
- Strong understanding of editing workflows and file structure.
- Knowledge working with NAS Production Storage servers and Media Asset Management systems a plus.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS