Virtual HBO Creative Services Intern – Summer 2021Location New York, New York
Position Type: InternJob ID 179931BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The HBO Creative Services Intern would be responsible for supporting the Creative Services staff in all aspects of production - primarily concept development, screening, logging and AVID editing or equivalent for a variety of promotional and brand marketing assignments. Our team works closely with groups in Digital & Social Media so working knowledge of digital and social space is advantageous.
- Assist Producers/Associate Producers on shoots
- AVID editing or equivalent, logging and screening HBO shows for various campaigns
- Self-starter able to work independently on assigned campaign
- Assist in supervising out-of-house edits, post audio mixes and graphic sessions.
- Conduct research, search for music
- Working knowledge of video editing (AVID preferred but not required)
- Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment
- Must be a fast learner, curious and ready take on challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work 35 hours a week
The Nice to Haves
- Film/video shooting
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS