VP, Property & Partnership Sales (Turner Sports)Location United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - New York - New York
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 175874BR Apply Now
The VP, Property & Partnership Sales is responsible for partnership management and new business development against the Ignite portfolio of Turner Sports, including all NCAA properties and B/R Live properties (World Surf League, National Lacrosse League, more). The VP will create new revenue growth strategies for the businesses and develop and maintain strong client partnerships, leading a team of account executives and managers, distributed across New York and Los Angeles.
The VP can be based out of New York or Los Angeles and will report into the EVP, Property Marketing & Corporate Partnerships.
- Manage existing Ignite Sports business and proactively develop new business opportunities
- Work with Sales & Marketing to proactively identify and secure client engagement opportunities against a list of targeted accounts by marketing the assets within the Turner Sports Property portfolio
- Partner closely with senior sales executives from both Turner Sports and the WM National Sales team to identify new business development targets and deliver sales revenue goals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brand marketers, sports marketers and media agency stakeholders
- Ensure accurate and consistent representation within the sports marketing and advertising community
- Develop and execute a targeted new business strategy, forging relationships with new, high-upside partners
- Consistent cultivation and stewardship of client relations, particularly at senior management levels.
- Work closely with Marketing and Promotions to build creative innovations to gain and increase Corporate Partnerships.
- Collaborate with Turner Sports Creative, Production, Client Services and other departments to develop marketing platforms for clients
- Significant prior experience in sports marketing and media, preferably, focused on marketer
- Strong track record of effective team management and business leadership
- Strong business development background
- Deep, established relationships with relevant, senior client/agency/marketplace stakeholders
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Sports Marketing, Sponsorship, Integrated Marketing & Promotions, Marketing Services and the television, digital and social media landscapes
- "Big Idea" person - creative, innovative, forward-thinking, high-energy and results-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Ability to fulfill a travel schedule of at least 5 days a month on the road
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) required
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS