Customer Service Vendor CoordinatorLocation Prague, Hlavní město Praha
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179934BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.HBO is one of the most respected and innovative entertainment brands in the world, serving iconic, award-winning programming to 140 million subscribers globally. A subsidiary of WarnerMedia, HBO is the world’s most successful pay TV service with an extensive array of programming that includes some of the most notable titles to be on television, including drama series Succession®, Watchmen®, Westworld®, Big Little Lies®, Game of Thrones®, The Sopranos®, Band of Brothers® and The Wire®, as well as comedy series Barry®, Insecure® and Sex and the City®. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce.
- Ensure seamless and high-quality Customer Service and help supervise the daily operations for our outsourced support teams across Europe
- Verify KPI results and quality on a weekly and monthly basis, making sure it’s according to the highest industry standards
- Analyze data such as incoming volumes, customer feedback and finding innovative ways of improving the customer experience
- Maintaining our FAQ’s and training materials to make sure that our agents have up to date and accurate information
- Attend monthly meetings with teams to discuss performance and focus areas for upcoming month
- Create reports based on reached results to keep track of Customer Service performance
- Proven experience coordinating a customer service team
- Full proficiency in Czech, as well as strong spoken and written English skills
- CRM systems experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Flexibility in hours (customer service is open during weekends and public holidays)
- Other languages such as Hungarian, Polish, Slovakian or Romanian.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS