Payroll AnalystLocation Quarry Bay, Eastern
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 178616BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others, as well as Xandr’s suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
- Responsible for accurately and timely execution of APAC payroll by working closely with local payroll provider in a timely manner, with a high level of accuracy.
- Main point of contact for day to day payroll operations, employee payroll related issues, benefits and questions concerning the payroll tools and processes as well as issues relating to local authorities
- Management of data and documents as well as supporting and working closely with the Manager APAC Payroll Services
- Identify opportunities and help to implement continuous improvements for procedures in the payroll
- Work closely with Legal, Finance and HR to ensure payroll compliance in all APAC territories
- Compiling statistics and reports on a regular basis as well as ad hoc requests as well as Year-end reporting
- Special topics and participate in special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Has relevant experience in execution and coordination of payroll within APAC.
- Solid knowledge of regulations and statutory requirements related to salaries, taxes, benefits and other payroll related matters required.
- Experience in dealing with external payroll providers and Business Partners.
- Ability to work in a timely, accurate and well-organized manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as analytical skills and operational efficiency
- Team player with ability to build relationships
- Ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally
- Payroll certification is an added advantage.
- Very good user knowledge of PC applications (MS Office) and reporting systems
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS