Production Coordinator (Temporary)Location Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: TemporaryJob ID 177793BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
Avalanche Software has been in the video game business for over 22 years. Formerly a Disney Interactive company, Avalanche was acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2016. The studio's first title under WBIE was a companion video game to Cars 3 in partnership with Warner Bros., Disney, and Pixar. We are at the top of our game and excited to be a part of WBIE Interactive! We can’t wait to share what’s next in the world of immersive experiences!
WB Games Inc. is seeking temporary Production Coordinators for Avalanche Software. As Production Coordinator, you will assist producers with specific tasks in support of the product development cycle.
Candidates should have foundational project management skills and an understanding of the product development cycle that includes overall organization, processes and workflows.
The successful candidate for this role will have relevant project management or game development experience.
- Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to, taking notes, maintaining project documentation, maintaining and tracking task database, developing parts of product budgets or schedules, performing research, coordinating testing processes, etc.
- A foundational knowledge of some project management principles including project scoping, budget development, schedule, work breakdown structures, task tracking, project communication, status reporting, risk management, testing and quality management.
- Familiarity with development methodologies such as Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- General understanding of all game development disciplines and their inputs into the content pipeline.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate concepts, verbally or in written format, to other disciplines and interact with others as necessary to facilitate the completion of deliverables.
- Ability to document meeting outcomes/decisions and set up and track tasks in the studio’s chosen software. Developing ability to create game documentation for review.
- Some familiarity with estimating time and requirements for deliverables.
- Experience in Microsoft System Center.
- Tertiary degree in computer science or related areas an advantage.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS