Client Solutions SpecialistLocation Sao Paulo, Amazonas
Position Type:Job ID 178020BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia Technology is looking for an Analyst with excellent business analysis, software development and client relationship skills to be a member of a world class technology team, delivering and supporting solutions for the Brazil territory office in support of the Theatrical and Home Entertainment divisions. The Analyst will implement technology projects through a combination of project management, business analysis, software development, and coordination with other teams. The individual will identify business needs and opportunities and provide solutions that address the business' goals.
- Act as single point of contact for technical support of the business solutions. Resolve technology issues that are raised: trouble-shooting, escalating, and collaborating with business users and technology support teams until issues are resolved.
- Analyze business processes, identify needs, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and productivity through technology.
- Collaborate with business process owners and business leadership to plan, develop, and implement technology solutions. Communicate status of projects to technology and business leadership.
- Develop software solutions to meet the requirements of the business. Act as a technology advocate for the business; research, recommend, and develop solutions that improve the business processes of the division. Seek out opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to the benefit of the business.
- Act as a representative of the BTWS Theatrical group, participating in Warner Bros. company, WM Technology, and BTWS initiatives. Develop cross functional, cross divisional, cross disciplinary relationships that assist with ensuring initiatives are collaborative and successful.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s degree education
- Technical background in system and software architecture, design, and development
- Extensive service and solution delivery experience -- including project management and delivery, business analysis, and client relationship management
- Experience building custom software solutions in Java or Microsoft .Net
- Previous experience working in Theatrical Distribution or a Media & Entertainment company
- Functional knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas:
- Client relationship management – a trusted technology adviser
- Executive presence & communication skills, including executive presentations
- Collaboration skills to develop partnerships across the WM Technology organization and with external providers and vendors.
- Technical knowledge, skills, and experience in:
- Development methodologies including waterfall, agile, and continuous delivery (e.g. DevOps)
- Creating Business Objects reports and Tableau reports / dashboards.
- Software architecture, software design, system integration, data architecture.
- AWS Cloud Services
- Information and Security practices and standards
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath or other automation tools
- SAP Business Objects, Lumira, or Analytics Cloud
- Testing methodologies and automation
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS