Sr. Product Manager (Regulatory Requirements) - HBO MaxLocation Seattle, Washington, United States
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177467BR Apply Now
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be a strategic member of the Product Planning & Strategy & Product Experience team. You will be responsible for product portfolio outcomes such as engagement and customer lifecycle. The Senior Product Manager work closely with HBO Max Product Management, UX Research and UX Design, Consumer Insights, International and partners throughout the Warner Media team (e.g. Innovation Lab and Platform Strategy). You will play an integral role in developing product roadmaps supported by data and research, as well as responsible for pitching concepts to the Product Management & Product Experience team.
- Responsible for helping shape the company's overall product vision by driving actionable insights and input into roadmaps across HBO Max.
- Work with Product Planning & Strategy colleagues to help with roadmap prioritization and resourcing tradeoffs.
- Regularly perform comprehensive product data analyses and maintain a strong working knowledge of the market research and competitive landscape for the areas assigned.
- Develop, create, and produce product materials to socialize and educate the broader product team to keep everyone informed.
- Design and model business cases and recommendations for product opportunities for HBO Max that are supported by data and research, to be pitched to the broader product team and considered for inclusion in the roadmap.
- Lead early-stage research, ideation, and design activities to further explore early-stage concepts that suggest ways on how to capitalize on areas of opportunity within the product experience.
- Responsible for creating and communicating an iterative high-level product vision, plan, and roadmap for areas of the portfolio assigned.
- Collaborate with Product Management colleagues to execute and learn from items in that roadmap to further inform future product decisions.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- A demonstrated track record of aligning product efforts around core strategies.
- Experience in market/user research, data analysis, or other ways to bring data into the scope to influence and support product decisions.
- Comfortable and experienced with synthesizing information for consumption by an executive-level audience.
- Strong communicator with the ability to moderate based on audience and demonstrate an ability to partner with a range of cross-functional partners.
- Must be self-motivated and accountable.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
- Comfortable working in an environment that is ever-changing, with grey or uncertain areas; candidates must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross-functional teams' needs.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS