Audience Insights Analyst, KoreaLocation Korea - Seoul
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177648BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
WB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
- To support the audience insights team’s reporting and analysis of the Korean market for all Warner Brothers LOBs.
- Build Boolean queries to collect and analyze social media posts.
- Review and analyze a broad range of digital metrics to evaluate audience response and content performance.
- Evaluate digital metrics and data sets to establish KPIs.
- Write, program and launch online surveys to understand consumer response to creative materials.
- Write reports surfacing insights and recommendations for marketing campaign optimization, consumer products product development, talent evaluation, IP passion points, and content creation.
- Design presentations and data visualizations consolidating multiple data sources into executive-friendly summaries and analysis.
- Analysis methodology – Analyst must determine, with minimal supervision, the best data sources, normalization methods, data cleansing methods, and analysis framework.
- Data interpretation – Analyst must apply their own business knowledge and context to the analysis of the data to generate actionable insights with their interpretation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Statistics, Business, Marketing) or equivalent combination of education plus work experience.
- Able to speak English and Korean fluently.
- Experience with social media management and analytic tools, including, but not limited to Crimson Hexagon, NetBase or Sysomos.
- Proficient in Excel Pivot tables, PowerPoint.
- Has working experience with major firms or media agencies.
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities effectively.
- Knowledgeable in media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
- Experience in designing visualization requirements through the collection of business requirements, determination of available data sources, and mapping of data collection fields.
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS