Accountant (P2P Shared Services/Ariba)Location Singapore, Singapore
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 182017BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
To process all supplier and non-employee invoices and employee travel and entertainment claims for the Accounting Shared Service Centre, covering countries across APAC such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and India. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring all expenses are recorded on time, accurate and in compliance with the company policies set out. S/he is also responsible for dealing with suppliers and staff on enquiries, making sure all questions are dealt with and followed through in a timely manner.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
P2P SHARED SERVICES
- Process high volume of Accounts Payable invoices & payments
- Resolve payment related enquires such as liaising with suppliers, employees and non-employees with regards to unpaid invoices / expense claims, disputed invoices / expense claims and payment cycles
- Support supplier, employee and non-employee system setup creation and updates
- Perform bank and suppliers statement reconciliations
- Ensure employees’ claims adhere to the Company’s Travel and Entertainment Policy
- Provide ad hoc backup cover for team members in other P2P functions of the business
- Facilitate supplier enablement by engaging suppliers to sign up in Ariba
- Act as the line of contact for stakeholders such as purchasers, procurement team and suppliers.
- Manage month-end closing requirements
- Other adhoc duties as assigned by the Manager, P2P APAC
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience within a multi-currency Procure-to-Pay (P2P) function, preferably in a shared service environment
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in SAP Ariba
- Computer literacy, with ERP experience and good Excel skills
- Experience in online bank payment (i.e. CitiDirect and Cashpro), electronic payments such as ACH, CHATS/CHAPS and EFT
- Experience in PeopleSoft General Ledger and Payables modules
- Experience in expenses system (i.e. SAP Concur) and cash application
COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT (on-the-job behaviours)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle repetitive work
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude, mature, responsible and willing to grow\\
- Self-motivated, well-organized and positive with good time management skills
- A team-player with good inter-personal skills, can communicate with different levels of people
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS