Campaign Marketing AnalystLocation Singapore, Singapore
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179951BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
- Gain a deep understanding of HBO’s analytical and data requirements and work on the strategy and platform for data collection, management, and governance
- Develop an understanding of the business of CRM and Marketing to identify key opportunity areas through business data analysis
- Co-own data management responsibilities – Understand data warehousing and data usage to drive growth and customer insights, working with stakeholders to constantly improve the way data is prepared, consumed, and delivering benefits to the business
- Hypothesize and understand customer journey developments through close collaboration with CRM and Marketing team members or thinking from a customer POV
- Work with Technology & Alliance partners to develop joint solutions and/or demos based on the agreed business scenarios
- Research and develop key metrics and performance indicators
- Maintain timely processing and delivery of campaign audience list pulls and data file creation for designated promotional and recurring marketing campaigns
- Build reports, dashboards, visualizations and self-help tools for the CRM and Marketing team to be able to assess user groups for targeted campaigns based on their viewership patterns and subscription status
- Create actionable customer insights through data extraction and transformation processes via any data handling means relevant (SQL, R, Python etc)
- Work closely with our business stakeholders to inform their decision making with insights, identifying growth and engagement drivers and areas of opportunities
- Optimize current campaign execution procedures in current campaign environment and platform
- Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement, and communicate these findings effectively to the business stakeholders
- Develop meaningful customer targeting strategies and campaign algorithms through statistical analysis, data research and machine learning projects
- Participate in identifying requirements for improvements of statistical models and customer segmentation.
- Utilize existing campaign tracking and consumer database capabilities to build upon our existing segmentation, consumer behavioral modeling, and other targeted messaging in future campaigns
- Develop and advanced the quality of insights with 1st - 3rd party data (Consumer and Campaigns) across CRM and Marketing (Paid and Earned)
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Statistics, Analytic, Mathematics, Econometrics or related field required. Masters’ degree preferred
- Has experience working with big data and strategic analysis
- Experience with marketing analytics / campaign analysis and insights
- Commercial experience in extracting, managing, and merging large volumes of data.
- Familiarity with Looker, Tableau, or similar BI Reporting Platform
- Has exposure in complex data analysis (model creation, what-if scenarios, A/B testing, etc.)
- In depth knowledge on R/Python, GCP, RDBMS, ETL, SQL, Airflow
- Knowledge of the cloud, data science and analytics
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with an open approach to solving multi-dimensional problems
- Experience in one or more of the following environments: consulting, digital subscription business, media, entertainment, or interactive businesses focused on the consumer universe
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
- An intrinsic curiosity and inquisitiveness about evolving solution
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS