Customer Integration AnalystLocation Singapore, Singapore
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179950BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
- Gain a deep understanding of HBO’s analytical and data requirements and work towards the strategy and platform for data collection, management, and governance
- Oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud environments
- Ensure quality data is captured, shared, and leveraged by other business units
- Identify, evaluate, and test third-party analytics, big data platforms, technology, data sources and metadata solutions that may fill gaps in HBO’s knowledge or provide competitive advantage to HBO
- Ensure data integrity across various sources and carry out new implementations of analytics tools, processes, and solutions.
- Participation in identifying best practices.
- Build robust batch and streaming data pipelines, from various data providers, for production-grade data products/platforms, following software engineering best practices
- Build reports, dashboards and visualizations that enable stakeholders to self-serve metrics and trends effectively
- Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement, and communicate these findings
- Identify enhancement opportunities and optimize customer integration through testing and iteration.
- Work on developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Work closely with our business stakeholders to inform their decision making with insights, identifying growth, engagement drivers and areas of opportunities
- Interpret results, conclude actionable recommendations, and communicate them effectively to our business stakeholders
- Develop statistical/machine learning models and related analysis that explain user acquisition, retention, and engagement on our digital platforms, various partner initiatives and devices
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Statistics, Analytic, Mathematics, Econometrics or related field required. Masters’ degree preferred
- Has experience working with big data and strategic analysis for B2B and/or consumer-facing businesses
- Familiar with Looker, Tableau, or similar BI Reporting Platform
- Has exposure in complex data analysis (model creation, what-if scenarios, A/B testing, etc.)
- In depth knowledge on R/Python, GCP, RDBMS, ETL, SQL, Airflow
- Expertise in building data models, data lake and database development (MySQL, Redshift, Google BigQuery)
- Knowledge of the cloud, data science and analytics
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with an open approach to solving multi-dimensional problems
- Experience in one or more of the following environments: consulting, digital subscription business, media, entertainment, or interactive businesses focused on the consumer universe
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
- An intrinsic curiosity and inquisitiveness about evolving solution
- Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP addresses, HTTP, DN
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS