Director of Sales, Business Analysis & PlanningLocation Singapore, Singapore
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177979BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Essential job functions
- Management of TV sales within South East Asia and management of clients focusing on the development of strong sustainable client relationships
- Management of budgets/forecasting, strategy management, sales analysis and research projects
- Management of ‘Sales Administration’ process within the sales support team
- Management of the specific sales support staff - ‘Sales Co-ordinator’
- Direct sales responsibility for all Pan-regional Asia sales (including AVOD, SVOD, Linear)
- Account management - post sales management of “output/volume” deals
- Supporting SVP & Director of Business Development on adhoc projects
- COSMOS Sales Administrator – processing contracts and deal changes
- Management of Long-Range Plan, Mid-Year-Forecast and Year-End-Forecast Budgeting and Planning projects (SMART interface)
- Work closely with the Distribution and Contract Administration
- Manage and maintain direct and mutually supportive relationships with the Executive Sales Team, along with the Marketing, Technical and Distribution Departments
- Client database management and review
- Undertake ad hoc research tasks and projects, on a client or country basis
- Monitor ‘technology advancement’ activity on a domestic and regional basis
- Media and entertainment industry experience
- Competency in order to work with budgeting programs (SMART), SAP (COSMOS), advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and related databases for sales forecasting, analytical tools and research/statistics.
- Proactive & entrepreneurial self-starter who can develop and implement initiatives in an evolving and fast-moving environment
- Intelligence, business acumen, and ability to think strategically and “outside the box” to analyze, develop & implement different business models/solutions to distribute programming across multiple TV and new media platforms
- Skillful negotiator and salesperson (with ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of linear television and digital clients.)
- Skillful/tactful influencer & team player who can make things happen in collaboration with other divisions
- Knowledge of international media, online and wireless business required and knowledge of video and/or television business a plus
- University degree qualified
- Master Degree in Business Management - Research, Marketing, Accounting, Strategy and Events is a plus
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS