Programme Operations CoordinatorLocation Singapore, Singapore
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180642BR Apply Now
Program Operations Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery and processing of all incoming program content and associated assets, in line with channel objectives, for the channels across SEA region.
Collaborating closely with Internal and External parties, the Program Operations Coordinator must work to ensure content delivery to fixed deadlines and manage functions including input of program data and rights information in the Broadcast Management System, dissemination of requirements and managing deadlines for compliance, localization and delivery of media.
MATERIAL DELIVERIES (25%)
- Effectively plan and prioritize requests to Program Licensors; and liaise with WM International teams for all content delivery, its associated metadata and assets, per acquisition, Monthly Program Schedules and Yearly Programming calendars.
- Work closely with TQC team to ensure smooth and timely delivery and processing of materials in TMC.
- Provide support to departments such as Marketing, Creative Services and Content Sales through sourcing of materials and assets and effectively tracking and communicating availability and appropriate usage of such materials.
DATA MANAGEMENT (20%)
- Work with Metadata teams to ensure programme records and rights information is entered and maintained within the Broadcast Management Systems.
- Maintain accurate inventory of materials and assets.
- Keep track of costs associated with the operations process, such as materials and localization.
LOCALISATION AND S&P (35%)
- Based on schedule and other channel parameters, manage operational workflow, including monitoring of compliance, requesting localisation and working closely with localisation vendors to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Source and manage localisation of synopses and other metadata as required.
- Collaboration & liaison with local and regional Internal Departments, external Vendors and Distributors /Licensors & Responsible for program assets – materials and metadata for all Kids content
- 3-5 years' experience in operations – media management, tracking materials and dealing with third parties.
- Broad knowledge and experience in the technical requirements for broadcast media.
- Ability to manage projects, with ability to deliver on time and solve logistical problems.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.
- Experience in SE Asian broadcast media.
- Other: Bachelor / Degree holder preferred.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in managing deliverables with Internal and External parties - Distributors, Licensors, Vendors.
- Prioritization: Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task across multiple channels/projects.
- Learning Agility: Ability to quickly master new systems and adapt workflow in a changing environment.
- Creativity: Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve within the available timelines and resources.
- Team Work: Collaborate with internal and external stake-holders to ensure optimum outcomes for all parties.
- Candidate may need to work non-standard hours from time to time to support operational priorities, such as urgent fast-turnaround content. In such cases, flexible working hours will always be accommodated.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS