Senior Manager, ProgrammingLocation Singapore, Singapore
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181991BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Manager will be a key member of the Entertainment team, programming and planning for the optimal performance of the HBO GO content library.
This role reports to the SVP of Programming.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Oversee the daily implementation of the content strategy on HBO GO service [30%]
- Use data analytics and market insight to drive decision making and make recommendations for acquisition, be responsible for programming the HBO GO platform, working closely with the HBO MAX team [20%]
- Coordinate monthly programming and promotional priorities with internal stakeholders to establish and plan cross promotional activity to create promotable stunts and vertical themes [20%]
- Responsible for setting content performance targets and implementing measurement systems to see what is performing and then changing approach to get best results. [10%]
- Conceptualise and execute HBO GO programming stunts [10%]
- Oversee promo scheduling and rotation on linear and digital [10%]
- 5 years of experience working in Content Programming/Scheduling for digital media, SVOD and/or AVOD organization or related experience.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Mass Communication/Media Management.
- Be a proactive team player and problem-solver with the ability to prioritize workload, preferably with leadership experience.
- Possessing the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with new technology and constantly evolving organizations.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Result oriented with ability to interpret data insights for optimum results.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other relevant software tools; ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS