Sales Coordinator, NetworksLocation Sydney, New South Wales
Position Type:Job ID 180936BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Networks Sales Coordinator is a dynamic and well-organized individual with a passion for media and content. This role is responsible for all sales administration relating to the Distribution of WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks in Australia & New Zealand (CNN International, Cartoon Network & Boomerang) and develops sales materials and provides programming information to the local advertising sales agent (Foxtel Media).
You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate both the needs of clients and the WarnerMedia team. The role includes sales administration, analysis, planning and project management skills.
- Support all VOD rights, clearances, availability lists and deliveries for WMEN licenses for channel partnerships.
- Project manage annual Pop-Up Channel schedule liaising with Foxtel and internal departments.
- Manage all satellite and decoder updates with T&O and clients.
- Oversee closed captioning requirements with channel affiliates.
- General admin relating to invoicing, payments and subscriber tracking.
- Liaison with Foxtel Media - providing programming, scheduling and research information for pre-sales pitches.
- Liaison with SG based programming team on key shows, schedule changes and special event programming to communicate to Foxtel Media.
- Developing proactive pitch decks as briefed.
- Project management of any sponsorship sales.
- Creative campaign execution as required including ideas development and production.
- Maintain revenue and pitch trackers for regular WIP meetings with Foxtel Media.
- Ad hoc reporting as required.
- All other tasks as required from time to time.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years relevant media industry experience with proven performance and results
- Sales and/or distribution coordination experience ideal.
- Understanding of sales contractsand distribution technical specifications highly desirable.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) - intermediate to advanced Excel skills desirable.
- Experience in SAP and Adobe Photoshop desirable.
- Effective verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders, from entry level to senior executives.
- Strong organisation skills with ability to manage multiple priorities whilst having strong attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy.
- Strategic mindset - problem solving and assertive decision making.
- A strong team player who offers flexibility and adaptability and contributes to an environment that embraces constant change and innovation.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with tight deadlines.
- Responsible, accountable, and results oriented.
- Self-motivated, proactive and actively shows initiative.
- As part of a global organisation and based on projects – ability to work flexible hours when necessary.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS