Sourcing Manager, Asia PacificLocation Tokyo, Tokyo
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179214BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
What this means on a day to day basis is that you will be challenged with:
- Being the key sourcing lead to achieve the opening and ongoing running of the newly announced Harry Potter Studio Tour Tokyo
- Creating a cleansed consolidate Asia Pacific spend cube to allow the identification of local and regional projects
- Supporting the Global Category leads to execute strategies Regionally
- Partner with the local leadership to offer sourcing support to deliver against their business objectives
For this role we are looking for an individual who has:
- Japanese language skills at full professional fluency or above
- English language skills at professional working proficiency or above
- Business savvy with an inquisitive mind
- Extremely organized with ability to effectively manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities across multiple time zones
- Proven leadership and people management skills with ability to foster teamwork and collaborative thinking
- Ability to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision, exercising discretion and independent/sound judgment, while excelling in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Practices a high degree of professional integrity and ethical responsibility in all business activities
- An understanding of the Strategic Sourcing process including category and supplier management, developing complex requests for proposals and analysis of bid submissions
- Advanced analytical skills
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS