Virtual Turner Sports Data Strategy and Insights Intern- Summer 2021Location United States
Position Type: InternJob ID 180735BR Apply Now
- Evaluate performance of our Turner Sports programs, networks and the general sports media landscape.
- Support our businesses with analysis leveraging data and industry trends.
- Provide support maintaining standardized reporting analysis.
- Use software applications (such as Nielsen, Arianna, Star Media, Conviva, etc.) to extract data from primary and syndicated sources.
- Create presentations with an emphasis on business storytelling.
- Passion for sports, media, technology or better yet all three!
- Knowledgeable sports fan with an understanding of the media and tech industries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to master new software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Looker is not required but a bonus.
- High-level familiarity with our Turner Sports properties, the Bleacher Report app and the HBO Max platform.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted towards upperclassmen and graduate students
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS